About Me

My photo
Dougherty, Iowa, United States
Hi, I live in the boonies in Iowa on a hobby farm.I am a Cancer survived of almost 20 years, I am blessed with 5 children and so far 4 granddaughters and one due anytime now. And one grandson. I was recently married in Oct. 2010 to my longtime sweetie John. I have many passions being an Aries ;) But yorkies would be top of my list ! I pride my self in breeding to the best of my abilities and raising healthy,happy yorkies. I Love art and taking pictures. The year 2011 is going to be a great year and the beginning of the rest of life.....To bad it took me almost 50 years to get to this point ! But hey at least I got here:)

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Zen Bandit: Brian Andreas. Art. Stories. Life - Current - The TumbleCloud�Manifesto.

Zen Bandit: Brian Andreas. Art. Stories. Life - Current - The TumbleCloud�Manifesto.: "The TumbleCloud�Manifesto.
FRIDAY, MAY 22, 2009 AT 1:50PM
Life is poly-dimensional. So, why don’t we act that way?"

1 comment:

  1. So pleased you wrote to me, thank you. Your pain and nodes are the same. To think you have gone 20 years. This is awful! Have you had a tooth out next to this pain? There is a little tiny piece of bone and as cracked every time I have had a tooth out and been left behind. There very hard to spot sometimes and shows as a tiny dark line both side of this piece on x-rays. Right close to your next tooth/teeth. Maybe you have had a small broken piece in for this long it as fused also to your jaw. It may show up as a fuzzy white patch on x-ray?
    They kept trying to blame sinuses, grinding teeth which I don't.
    Unless they see something they don't help. Totally bad. Really should take our word for it.
    I was shown an earlier x-ray and it showed a round white mass on my jaw which a Prof loesher didn't pick up on. Wasn't until and I think it was the flu virus that did it. For the first time came up on the x-rays clear. Maybe it was a better x-ray machine?
    Might be worth looking at whiter marking areas on your x-ray also. Could you get hold of your x-rays to look yourself. Maybe share on the net?
    Having teeth out sucks big time. I think and hope that my top teeth will just rot and fall out themselves if needed.
    Oh was looking on youtube yesterday about drinking a pinch of salt and lemon squeezed into distilled water. Helps clean the body out. So going to try this. Maybe pre boiled water works ok, not sure?
    All my love!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete