About Me

My photo
Dougherty, Iowa, United States
Hi, I live in the boonies in Iowa on a hobby farm.I am a Cancer survived of almost 20 years, I am blessed with 5 children and so far 4 granddaughters and one due anytime now. And one grandson. I was recently married in Oct. 2010 to my longtime sweetie John. I have many passions being an Aries ;) But yorkies would be top of my list ! I pride my self in breeding to the best of my abilities and raising healthy,happy yorkies. I Love art and taking pictures. The year 2011 is going to be a great year and the beginning of the rest of life.....To bad it took me almost 50 years to get to this point ! But hey at least I got here:)

Sunday, June 20, 2010

wonderful people

I have been on face book and thinking about all the wonderful people i have met in my life. There are times i wish i could go back in time and just enjoy my life.And not have all the bad and only good, BUT is that reality ??? NO it's not! we have to take the good with the bad and learn from it:) I have so many things to be grateful for in my life and I DO love and cherish them. And I wish now I could let go of the bad and remember all the good:) now i lay me down to sleep ~ until tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment